for a MEET/GREET or† REPORTER?
1. ††I have been a fan since 1997.
2. I have excellent verbal and written skills.
3. I was a reporter for my high school newspaper as well as worked on the yearbook.
4. I hold a degree in English Education.
5. I teach Reading Language Arts.
6. I have excellent people skills.
7. I am very inquisitive and creative.
8. I enjoy taking photographs.
9. I graduated Summa Cum Laude from college.
10. ††I am organized and responsible.
11. ††I would let other fans submit questions, and then I would let them vote in a poll for which one I would incorporate into my interview.
12. ††I would conduct myself professionally.
13. ††I speak in front of a classroom every day, so I know how to control my nerves.
14. ††At your request, I can produce a list of references and/or letters of recommendation.
15. ††Iím a person of my word . . . mmmmmm . . . cake. . .
16. ††Okay, okay.† The cake part is negotiable.† Brownies, anyone?† Pie?† Cookies?
17. ††I am very empathetic, and I would not ask someone questions that I would not feel comfortable answering myself.
18. ††It has been my dream to meet Hanson ever since I was 14 when their music helped me cope with my dadís death.
19. ††I am very meticulous and detail-oriented.
20. ††A memory of a meet and greet or being reporter would last me a lifetime.†
21. ††I am a positive person with a sense of humor.